• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote=bratinela01]i think this pipols!! [b]ate mizel emokidd linnie last but not the least.. xempre the one and only ADMIN!! lol i wana see deyr faces!! lol :eh:[/b][/quote] me?? =D hehe.. no comment :| i wont show my face :P because im a ......... ;) ON yeah, still admin for me... ;]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

^i want to see ur face even a one pic of u only.. :wallbash:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Bratinela[/b] Me, what's so mysterious about me lol :lol: [b]Topic[/b] ~Admin ~Ezil
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me... sir ephe *peace!LOL..and ma'am ezil.. and mz. faith?? :wallbash: :D
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Actually to those who want to see the faces of some members here try our friendstertalk group in fs. Some members submitted personal pics on the pic archive there even the elusive Ephe :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]Bratinela[/b] Me, what's so mysterious about me lol :lol: [b]Topic[/b] ~Admin ~Ezil[/quote] lol. ur always taking pics. in sideways. :penguin: added: kuya ephe :P

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-24 07:45:46)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Actually to those who want to see the faces of some members here try our friendstertalk group in fs. Some members submitted personal pics on the pic archive there even the elusive Ephe :D[/quote] Remember that image didn't existed. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-24 23:06:07)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the guy above me is the most mysterious moderator around this forum.. =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

still ephe and marfillaster ;)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Admin For me i want to receive pictures Via email by admin.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its [b]ephemeral[/b] .....Im hoping to see him :wallbash:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-24 19:01:55)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=~ Tara ~]My list: 1. Ephemeral 2. Marfilllaster 3. Angeli_7 4. feenquegurl[/quote] Are you sure? Am I that mysterious to you??? =|
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah, i saw him mr ephe... in his avatar, but removed quickly.. for me, he is... the...one ,.,.the most mysterious..of them all!!!:penguin:
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]waa why me? :lol:[/quote] yeah i think soo!:thumbsup:=)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i still think it's Admin. i don't know much about him.. =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

There, my avatar... I'll remove it later... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [spoiler][quote]Si ducheszv kinulit ako YM! arg![quote]Si ducheszv kinulit ako YM! arg![quote]Si ducheszv kinulit ako YM! arg![/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-26 12:45:45)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ waaaaaa :wow: it's still you. :lol:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i guess its ephemeral... :lol::lol::lol: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmm... itz the thread starter hehehehehe:lol::lol::lol:
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]you are eph[/b]... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:27

[ 12 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy