• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote=bobcbar]:lol: yep agree ephemeral is mysterious alright..in over two years I have used his codes and read his post only displayed his picture once :o humm and was it the real ephemeral..only he knows for sure :D[/quote] really??geeez!so was it the pic he is using ryt now??:/ hmm,still cant see his face..its too dark if thats him.. rawwr!now what,im so uber intrigue with him right now..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote=i i LeA i i]so was it the pic he is using ryt now[/quote] nope before he posted a different pic :lol: guess you need to ask him if he is real :paranoid:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ oh i see..i guess i dnt have to ask him.. im scared of approaching him.. almost all mods.. except for ate tinay.. nyweiz,just have to observe his ava..and his upcomming ava's!:D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i have a pic of ephe...hehehe...and i saved it in my hosting site...wanna see? [hr] he's mysterious really just like bob...im using his codes and only once i saw his pic :lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]i have a pic of ephe...hehehe...and i saved it in my hosting site...wanna see? he's mysterious really just like bob...im using his codes and only once i saw his pic[/quote] if you want to..of course i wanna see how ephe looks like.. nyweiz,kuya bob??a mysterious one?? nah!i protest..lolz!:lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]really??geeez!so was it the pic he is using ryt now??:/ hmm,still cant see his face..its too dark if thats him.. rawwr!now what,im so uber intrigue with him right now..[/quote] :arrow: its him sis :eh: [quote=cklahrckiey]i have a pic of ephe...hehehe...and i saved it in my hosting site...wanna see?[/quote] i think you have to ask vitz for that ck :P
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I loev this thread :wow: [quote=Ephemeral]Ate? :crybaby: Ephemeral[/quote] Lowl. :lol: [quote=feruzz]how about me? :lol: I'm so mysterious[/quote] yes. feruzz, for me your are one of those mysterious person :thumbsup: [quote=~ Tara ~]> Angeli_7 = The most mysterious member for me bcoz i think he's a guy or she's a girl... I don't really know :/ I know she never posted her real photo and FS link to avoid posers and all that. I once PMed her for the link to her real friendster profile or any account that she owns... her response: "No one in Ftalk will ever know the real me, My real identity will always be a mystery to everyone"[/quote] scary... but it is safer taht way. people might kidnap him/her. so everyone... beware.. don't expose yourself too much :eh: lol.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]~ Tara ~ wrote: > Angeli_7 = The most mysterious member for me bcoz i think he's a guy or she's a girl... I don't really know :/ I know she never posted her real photo and FS link to avoid posers and all that. I once PMed her for the link to her real friendster profile or any account that she owns... her response: "No one in Ftalk will ever know the real me, My real identity will always be a mystery to everyone"[/quote] [b]HmMm never knew about that :ninja: Did i say that??? :wasted:[/b] [quote=cjoker2]scary... but it is safer taht way. people might kidnap him/her. so everyone... beware.. don't expose yourself too much :eh: lol.[/quote] [b]True! I exposed myself here once and in a month i already had two posers here =| I value my privacy and i wanna be in a low profile and just keep it that way...I may be posting my real photos on my Ftalk FS account but that's the closest thing you guys can get....No one will be able to see like my whole face...coz i'm wearing shades / hoodies and i'm in different angles in my photos coz i just like it that way... =D No one will ever know my real FS where all my photos are placed :D I don't trust the online world and i don't want to overexpose myself =)[/b] [b] The only things people know about me here is that: > I'm a Female > A registered nurse > Filipina > 19 years old > In a band > Music lover > Design and Graphics team of The Cradle > Founder of Rockstars Egroup I guess that's it :P I'ts fine to be a mysterious member here..So Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-04 10:46:57)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]I exposed myself here once and in a month i already had two posers[/quote] I remember those days..you have a right to be mysterious for sure :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]> A registered nurse > Filipina > 19 years old[/quote] excuse my french, but ftw?!?! :o 19 yrs old and youre already a RN? wooow im 20 :lol: i thought your older coz you said youre RN :lol: lol being mysterious is sexy :cool: at least for me.. theres a borderline between poser and mysterious. :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I remember those days..you have a right to be mysterious for sure :D[/quote] [b]Yup i'm sure you did ^^[/b] [quote=ducheszv]excuse my french, but ftw?!?! :o 19 yrs old and youre already a RN? wooow im 20 :lol: i thought your older coz you said youre RN :lol:[/quote] [b]Yup 19...I've got friends who even passed the board but their license were not released to them yet coz they're not 18 so since they couldn't work without any license for the mean time they're just reviewing for the exams..that happens a lot :)[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-04 11:20:02)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Who's the most mysterious member/moderator?[/b] for me it's admin .. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]Who's the most mysterious member/moderator? for me it's admin[/quote] wow ur right..we never see him/her and almost never post except in suggestions and recommendations.
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me its kuya ;) hehehehe
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mod james is the mysterious mod fow me.. =) [/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The Administrator?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

4 meh it's kuyah ephe! cause when i joined eptok until now, i didn't saw his face! :doubt: but i didn't try 2 view his proffie! hahahaha :P :eh:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me, it's really Admin... BTW, I am also "mysterious", 'though no one notices it...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]For a member its me. Others ...think im a guy... cause ov my name... For mods.... errr... i think Louiz ful, kikaygirl,mizel.. cause...im always in fs design and dev. Hehe... so, I usually see lordheinz, kherm, ephe...[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-09 03:16:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:10

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy