• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote=`mizeL][quote=eehjhay]me? lol. hahaha.. not really. I can talk to anyone in YM if im in the mood. so i guess im not a mysterious person after all. hehe[/quote] yeah, [b]john_619619[/b]'s right. still you are mysterious. :P 1st : ephemeral 2nd : admin 3rd : eehjhay :-"[/quote] lol. im not. i can even be loud if you want. i mean i could be a funny and expressive person at times. haha..
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

I think it's ephemeral.. Tnx for always helping me kuya..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill gow for Ephe?! :D
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. its sir ephe.. :lol: whah!! i don't have any reason why.. :o
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Admin
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well ephe's the mysterious one...for me. :D
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well of course it's Admin..ahaha! but for the topic, it's still Ephe.. I already saw his pic but he revealed it once here in ftalk.. :eh:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me..the most mysterious member was... [b]Guest[/b] on Friendstertalk-Indonesia. how can he/she get in if he/she not registered yet.. :paranoid:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator? :arrow: [b]dj_dhey[/b] :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]for me..the most mysterious member was... [b]Guest[/b] on Friendstertalk-Indonesia. how can he/she get in if he/she not registered yet.. :paranoid:[/quote] ^ hehe. a logged in member will turn into a guest if he/she is doing nothing, or is currently idle. :D that's what i've observed. =)

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-02-10 05:20:57)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the [b]Admin[/b] I wonder who he/she is [img]http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sCo_hmmthink.gif[/img]
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

most mysterious guy: admin. others. . . sir ephe sir eejhay sir karuro and many more. . . =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o whoaa Ephs youre the topnotcher here! hahaha :lol: the most mysterious mod for me will still be [b]meng.o3[/b] ... haha :lol: sorry mengot.. dont hide.. :ninja: << i can see your eyes.. :lol: shes friendly in a srict kinda way. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-13 10:36:22)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I am not mysterious. hahaha.. I even have some malicious pics in the [url=http://theftalk.com/f26-Boys-Girls%27s-Corner.html]Boys and Girls Corner[/url] section. hahaha..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Admins,yah~ never see him/her/them before...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@eehjhay: i wonder who searched that pictures in google.. :ninja: wahahha =D hahaha

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-14 12:20:46)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

before. .eejhay is the mysterious mod for me :D . .but now,it's ephe. .i've seen him before,but i dunnO. .he's still mysterious for me. .
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me ephe... :P
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hey Eph, sorry if I was the one who started to state your name as the most mysterious mod/member. hahaha! joke! u'r not mysterious to me. we chatted already right? but we haven't tried on cam yet. wahahahaha! another joke! :P peace? mwahh! :wow:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-02-17 17:56:26)

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i guess, ephe. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:51

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy