• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][quote=cUtiEshika]:arrow: its still charles.. :arrow: but this is reli a mysterious person for me: [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] is she a HE or a SHE...? it has dude on the nem, yet the gender sign is a SHE.. :wallbash: and the siggy and avie reli amazed me.. ;)[/quote] hahaha. sis cutieshika. :D im really a girl. :D:D dont be fooled by my username. =D[/quote] i feel this person ^ (deatwish blablabla) is verry mysterious =| HE tell if HE is a girl.:rolleyes: but i know HIM as a [s]BOY[/s] MAN i mean :lol: edit d super mysterious member now ほたる think i know him, but...

Last edited by Linniie (2008-03-07 10:06:32)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote=Linniie][quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][quote=cUtiEshika]:arrow: its still charles.. :arrow: but this is reli a mysterious person for me: [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] is she a HE or a SHE...? it has dude on the nem, yet the gender sign is a SHE.. :wallbash: and the siggy and avie reli amazed me.. ;)[/quote] hahaha. sis cutieshika. :D im really a girl. :D:D dont be fooled by my username. =D[/quote] i feel this person ^ (deatwish blablabla) is verry mysterious =| HE tell if HE is a girl.:rolleyes: but i know HIM as a [s]BOY[/s] MAN i mean :lol: edit d super mysterious member now ほたる think i know him, but...[/quote] whatdoya mean Linnie? :mad: im a PURE girl. totally pure. :angry::angry: yeah. for me the mysterious one is the one who use hiragana letter. :paranoid: he always get me on fun corner. :wallbash::wallbash:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Mysterious Moderator? :arrow:All of the new mods. :| I don`t even know them. Tell me who you are guys! :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am deathwish sis :P We knew each other since long time ago. How could u forget me? :crybaby: :P i was joking. :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the mysterious is.. deathwish.. bcoz i think sehe is a boy but..i know she is very cute girl... hahhha... mysterious member.. ????
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me its ate shy.......:question::question:
saddest_surrender
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe....kua lordheinz...hehehe:D:idea:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][quote=Linniie][quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude] hahaha. sis cutieshika. :D im really a girl. :D:D dont be fooled by my username. =D[/quote] i feel this person ^ (deatwish blablabla) is verry mysterious =| HE tell if HE is a girl.:rolleyes: but i know HIM as a [s]BOY[/s] MAN i mean :lol: edit d super mysterious member now ほたる think i know him, but...[/quote] whatdoya mean Linnie? :mad: im a PURE girl. totally pure. :angry::angry: yeah. for me the mysterious one is the one who use hiragana letter. :paranoid: he always get me on fun corner. :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] wakakakaak~ okii [b]sist[/b] i'll belive if u're girl *maybe :rolleyes:* btw, already asked those ppl :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz shy...is quite mysterious to me.... :/ still ephe and masterfillaster... siz yuna.. ahehe ;) there i didnt call you dude :kiss: ahehe :P
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

feruzz,ephe and shirow.. wahahaha.. :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>linniie whatever :P i dun care about my gender now. :lol: >sis kris :P thats okayy sis. :D:P >on< mysterious mods : emokid and eehjhay. both of em look gorgeous. :rose:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha many of you people thought zee is a guy? try to visit Real Lyf Pix thread in B&G section,. the first few pages, she posted her pic there :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: haha many of you people thought zee is a guy? try to visit Real Lyf Pix thread in B&G section,. the first few pages, she posted her pic there :lol:[/quote] nah~~ :O dont post about it here ate meng. =( :paranoid: :paranoid:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]siz shy...is quite mysterious to me.... :/ still ephe and masterfillaster... siz yuna.. ahehe ;) there i didnt call you dude :kiss: ahehe :P[/quote] hahaha im excited on kambal shy's reaction to what you posted sis. :lol: nahh she's not mysterious just too silent sometimes.. :lol: im gonna introduce you two aight? :eh: @T: still james.. :/ :paranoid:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]>linniie whatever :P i dun care about my gender now. :lol: >sis kris :P thats okayy sis. :D:P >on< mysterious mods : emokid and eehjhay. both of em look gorgeous. :rose:[/quote] naahh.. you look gorgeous http://theftalk.com/p1934-2006-10-18-14%3A26%3A22.html#p1934 i believe that's you :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][quote=kristina16]siz shy...is quite mysterious to me.... :/ still ephe and masterfillaster... siz yuna.. ahehe ;) there i didnt call you dude :kiss: ahehe :P[/quote] hahaha im excited on kambal shy's reaction to what you posted sis. :lol: nahh she's not mysterious just too silent sometimes.. :lol: im gonna introduce you two aight? :eh: @T: still james.. :/ :paranoid:[/quote] ahehe yeah ill just have to see for myself... yeah. i guess her being very quiet really makes her mysterious ahehe ;) ahehe yeah yeah sure siz ahehe ;) :P :lol:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kylemido]for me its ate shy.......:question::question:[/quote] [quote=kristina16]siz shy...is quite mysterious to me.... :/ still ephe and masterfillaster... siz yuna.. ahehe ;) there i didnt call you dude :kiss: ahehe :P[/quote] are u guys refrrng to [b]me[/b] :o ?? :lol: i get that a lot...(well used to...) =) wonder y tho'? :lol: for me...hmmn., lemme think... :ninja: i guess its ephe & ezil... :paranoid::/:penguin: [i]btw,ty sis tinay...i guess u know wat 'that's' for :D:kiss:[/i]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-03-09 23:19:34)

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My list: 1. Ephemeral 2. Marfilllaster 3. Angeli_7 4. feenquegurl
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I dunno... maybe.. No idea...:D
♥Cindy♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

shirow for me.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:14

[ 11 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy