• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote=eney0715]^ aw. me mysterious?.. hahaha.. of course not.[/quote] you're mysterious in a good way... like your avatar is so misterious..:)
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[b]hmm.. for me is ephermal, the admin and ezil2007[/b]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think eppie,...
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me?? it's jamesss, maybe because i seldom see him here!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]I know who's the admin so I better shut my mouth.[/quote] [i]admin is not mysterious anymore to me[/i]:lol: [i]nice hair admin.[/i]=D:thumbsup: [i]2 years older than me.[/i]=D [i]i still think. ephemeral is the most mysterious moderator. :wasted: sir ephe,can i ask for a picture of yours? :lol: and a clear one. :lol: you can send it via PM.wkakakak~~[/i]:lol: [i]i promise i wont share it with others.[/i]:P:P [i] for the member, i find angeli_7 as mysterious. why? i haven't seen her whole face yet. :retard: i wanna see her eyes. :lol: but its hidden by those big glasses and hoodies.[/i]:wallbash::wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]me too. :retard: i even called him ate., i wonder why he didnt correct me. :rolleyes: his FS' gender is female.,he has no gender sign here in ftalk.,aha~~very mysterious indeed. :eh: but i think he's not mysterious to ate duch. :eh:[/quote] [b]he is a guy[/b].. :lol: i have no doubts about that.. he's just trippin .. :P [b]Topic[/b] i find most first batch mods mysetious.. gandalicious, forsakenkidd, padme etc etc i wish i had the chance to meet them.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me, Its of course the :arrow: [b]Admin[/b] :lol: I wanna see him, Some said he's good looking. :lol: :arrow: [b]Mod Ephemeral[/b] coz I havent seen any pic of him yet, he's always using Anime. :lol: :arrow: [b]cUtiEshika[/b] I havent seen her too. =) :arrow: [b]John_619619[/b] Same as the above. Havent seen Her/Him. (confused with his/her Gender) :lol: Peace John. :P :kiss: He's always using that cute girl's pic. :lol: :arrow: [b]Mod Shirow[/b] :D

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-11-25 07:50:10)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i saw mod [b]Ephe[/b] used his own pic as his ava twice..he's like [b]bombayin[/b]..:eh: but his personality remains mysterious..:penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]i saw mod Ephe used his own pic as his ava twice..he's like bombayin..:eh: but his personality remains mysterious..:penguin:[/quote] :o:o[i]when was that riz?i was like,im ol everyday.,not everyday but almost/.hehe.,but i never saw sir ephe used a pic of his as his ava.[/i]:rolleyes:[i] i only see some cartoons in his ava.[/i]=) [i]@T:still sir ephe. :lol: i hope you read this one so you can grant my request.,wkakkka~~[/i]:lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]@T:still sir ephe. :lol: i hope you read this one so you can grant my request.,wkakkka~~:lol:[/quote] lol i can show you. wait. [spoiler][b]NOT! [/b]=D[/spoiler]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-11-25 10:16:08)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]lol i can show you. wait.[/quote] [i]no,dont.,haha.,coz u know.,he might not wanna show it to me.,so better respect his privacy.[/i]=)=) [i]@T: sir ephe.,wew.,still you.,nyehaha~~and sis angel.[/i]=)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i don't think sir Emphe is mysterious anymore.. =) maybe he just want some privacy that is why he doesn't want to post his pictures.. :D :arrow: Yellow Flash is still a big mystery to me.. :wasted:

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-11-25 10:13:54)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]no,dont.,haha.,coz u know.,he might not wanna show it to me.,so better respect his privacy.[/quote] okay :O :D

Last edited by losher29 (2008-11-25 10:14:49)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]when was that riz?i was like,im ol everyday.,not everyday but almost/.hehe.,but i never saw sir ephe used a pic of his as his ava.:rolleyes: i only see some cartoons in his ava.=)[/quote] e not so long ago..basta i saw him in confession thread using his own pic..i think he used that for a few hours only, coz the next time i visited the confession thread, he used the anime pic na..=) @T for me it's still Ephe..and Nanix "ano"..i dont know what he looks like..does he has a nose? a pair of eyes and ears? LOL!:lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]e not so long ago..basta i saw him in confession thread using his own pic..i think he used that for a few hours only, coz the next time i visited the confession thread, he used the anime pic na..=)[/quote] [i]i think i saw him used a guy's pic. but i dunno if it was him. :wallbash::wallbash: :lol: i think it wasn't him. coz, from the way sir ephe post, i think he looks kinda geeky. wakakkak~~ with thick-rimmed glasses.,nyaahhh~~my imagination is kinda...running away.[/i]=D =D [quote=cla_15]for me it's still Ephe..and Nanix "ano"..i dont know what he looks like..does he has a nose? a pair of eyes and ears? LOL!:lol:[/quote] [i]nanix?as in orio? :lol: check my FS, find el-art. that's him. yah,he has a nose a pair of eyes.lulz, he was also mysterious to me before coz he dont put his real pic in his ava and he dont wanna give his FS. but i finally tracked him down.,muahahahah![/i]=D=D [i]@T: still sir ephe.[/i]:lol:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me is sir ephe .. coz he posted this topic .. LOL :lol:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Admin - not so mysterious to me anymore. Kuya Ephe. - Not at all. :p Well for me its ezil2007 :lol: I don't know the gender. haven't see his/her Face, Friendster.. Two things I know about ezil is he's/she's scary like Shirow and he/she likes animu too. :lol: awooooo.

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-11-26 23:29:23)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The one who posted before Tunie. :lol: I havent seen his face too. XD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OT: i want to be mysterious, but how?? :D @T: Angeli_7 is still mysterious for me =)=)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-09 03:15:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:53

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy