• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

:arrow: ^ lol really? :o so he's a person? oops.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

^meng, i think so?!ahahah...i thought he's a he, but he's not he! his shehe! aw cant explain it! she a GAY >:)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@meng.. he's a he.. coz hes mad at me wen i replied to his pos wid a lot of SHE.. hu cud ever say dat his a HE, wid all dos pink and blue fonts and heart bullets.. pluz a lipstick avie... anwyz... i reli wonder wat he looks like.. he ddnt evn hav a pic n his fs... hmn.. i try to look for one..

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-10 13:50:36)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ mysterious or controversial? :lol: (@ cutieshika/april: thanks for bumping at my site. yup, im from cdo. :) ) :arrow: that is so.... uh... hehehe..
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^its contoverxal i thnk... :lol: ( ur welcum =) )
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]i think its [b]"Eehjhay"[/b] and [b]"kuya ephe"[/b]... i dont found more information of them here!.. :| :| :wallbash: xoxo.. :D [/color]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-01-10 15:47:03)

TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]^ yup ephe too? :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. for me.. its FeenQueGurl 08 and ''eMokIdD.. ===============>dunno y?!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oh really? maybe you haven't visited their sites, that's why they look mysterious to you. still adminacious and epheness! =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wow. cool tandem. adminess and ephacious. :lol: LOL
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahm.. i'm the most mysterious one.. :lol: bear with me =D kiddin aside.. 4 me.. admin :lol: and ephe :lol: ezil2008 =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nigga and Ezil Wondering if what they look like? :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mister admin. hahaha! he's sooo mysterious. isn't it?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i remember someone. MR. Z. who is he :ninja: more mysterious than adminacious
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah ryt. Who's Mr. Z? :wasted: TOPIC: Nigga, Ezil and Ephe! ;)
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.. and also MR. K i wonder who he is :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bro ephe and admin....
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]... Eehjhay -all i know about him is he live in australia. he never talk about his personal info.[/quote] dude, u can ask me anything via YM. hahaha.. i can tell anything except my bank account and street address hahaha [quote=triciabianca][color=deeppink]i think its [b]"Eehjhay"[/b] and [b]"kuya ephe"[/b]... i dont found more information of them here!.. :| :| :wallbash: xoxo.. :D [/color][/quote] hmmm i prefer to be like that. hehe.. but i can share my info via YM.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Number one on my list is Admin. Second is Eph. Third is Shakiro. Fourth is Nix and fifth is Symph (he just vanished like a bubble). Tsk, tsk, tsk.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ oyeh. lolo symph. well, atleast i know a bit about him, his pic, his course, ek ek. i know one member here who knows more about him :ninja: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:46

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy