• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

kuya ephe. :D ate meng. **lol. so mysterious since our first met! :P anddddd. all mods!! =D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[b]hmm.. for me.. it's admin and kuya ephe.. :eh: [/b]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i thnk its ephemeral.. ahaha :eh: :thumbsup:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mysterious to me are ephemeral and admin and nix and nigga and kamandag (since they fight alot :ninja: ) and xave and shakiro for me they're mysterious bcoz i havent had a chat with those mem/mods that i mentioned. :lol: and i havent seen all of the faces :ninja:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Are you sure? i remember we had a chat in ym before, and we also even talk here sometimes.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nigga...
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of cors top is admin... [b]mod..? [/b]the thread strter... i saw it wn u showed ur face n d avie.. but still i thnk ur still mysterious.. coz i wanna see u MAD :evil: :mad: :evil: ... :lol: [b]member..?[/b] nigga.. i wonder wat he looks lyk..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

most mysterious mod? si ephemeral ;) ;)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga and nigga.. oh i forgot nigga :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Surely the admin took the first place.... :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ephe is so mysterious...i was once...ahahahaha XD...member? ahh...ill go for shunz7 she is so mysterious to me...ahahah/gg
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think its ephe too.., dont often see her/him around!!! :D and also the admin..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]^ Are you sure? i remember we had a chat in ym before, and we also even talk here sometimes.[/quote] i do remember we had a chat but all we talked about was ftalk and just a few questions about ur studies ryt? our chat ended coz u went to have ur dinner then we never talked agen since. so for me you're still mysterious hehe XD
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [u][b]Mysterious Members/Moderators[/b][/u] Admin Ephemeral XavierKym Kherminator Shirow Masamune Ezil2k7 Shakiro214 last but not the least [img]http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/4/1/9/f_niggersm_318f51c.jpg[/img]

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-01-09 05:12:54)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah.. admin too.. i wonder what he look like.. and what country he from..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ermm... Ezil2k7 -bcoz he hasn't show any of his real photo. Nigga -he hasn't show any pic of him/her as well. Eehjhay -all i know about him is he live in australia. he never talk about his personal info.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haha. im quite embarrassed on my face... so I hid it in the depths of darkness =D lol at John's post :lol:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-09 16:46:07)

TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]maybe ephe, cuz he doesn`t want to take a picture of him he just like anime manga.. ephe y don`t u want to show ur face?[/color][/b]

Last edited by TrendyMocha (2008-01-09 17:46:41)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: has anyone seen the real face of nigga? [i]or does he have one?[/i] is nigga a he or a she?
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nigga is gay. i found once in one thread here that he said hes 80% Female and in a thread that intitled describe your self in one word he put a words that means gay :lol: ...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:26

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy