• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

aLohaBby
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying to this thread with a pic... ;)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

I dont have bangs, but I want to. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

I prefer carrying a bag, I feel naked without them. :lol: [quote][b][i]EDIT:[/i][/b] Hahahahaha!! I seriously thought that was "bags". Sorry bout that answer. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-08 23:31:29)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wahaha I Dont Have Bangs. =D
charie-neechan
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew...i really care my bangs its make me feel cute!!!! :lol: [img]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb175/ierahc/kalog.jpg[/img]

Last edited by charie-neechan (2007-08-05 06:15:32)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I have. I cut my own hair (all of it). And I always have to cut my bangs short. I like it short short short, that I look stupid. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Haha! Really ate Pad? having very short bangs makes the person a bit kiddy. lol Me, i wear my bangs, but depending on my mood if i feel like it. Sometimes i clip it, sometimes not. :D
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]I prefer carrying a bag, I feel naked without them. :lol:[/quote] Lol! hehehe.. i bet you have really cute bangs since it's short short short... hehehe.. :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol!!1
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] ^^ stop spamming kim>>>hehe>> :eh: btw, i don't hab bangs i'm curly!!![/b]

Last edited by nicey (2007-08-06 07:13:36)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have bangs, it makes me look good. :D
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. i have... and this is how i usually wear it [img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/gingersweets/maself/bangs.jpg[/img] but sometimes my bangs can be annoying.. hahaha
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ looks great! it fits you! ;)
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ thankz.. i dont know, but actually it makes me feel young.. :D neweiz, do you have bangs too?
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i had bangs before but now it doesn't fit my hair style anymore it's really really short... i kinda miss my bangs :crybaby: anyway, here's how i look before... [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9641/bangszm2.jpg[/img][/url]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ How come? What's your hairstyle now? Long hair? Ooh and sorry about my 1st post above. I noticed it when you quoted me. I thought you were talking about "bags" -- seriously! :lol:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw... I thought you just forgot to type 'n' in bangs.. hehehe... about my hair now? it's really really short.. i look like a guy if i don't wear earings... ;)
anjanette06
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have bangs but its already long :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aLohaBby]it's really really short.. i look like a guy if i don't wear earings... ;)[/quote] Hahaha, I see, that's okay. You reminded me, I've never worn earrings in the longest time.
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Really? Why?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:24

[ 11 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy