• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i hav bangs =)
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i don't have bangs...
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i had a bangs when i was in gr.5 ... and now i hate bangs :(
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me?! uhm, i want to have bangs but. its causing me to have pimples on forehead :mad: :mad: :midfinger:
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have side bangs
blancheechnalb
» n00b
1969-12-31

not anymore...
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer tohave bangs... coz im an emo lols. (so whats my point?) :lol:
Amai Elie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[font=tahoma] I have bangs. Some people say it makes me look EMO. Haha. My bangs are layered. :P [/font]
-miSz mhArah-
» n00b
1969-12-31

i d0nt hAve bAngs...
pampam_cakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

me i have a bangs.
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i have bangs.. :wow: before is emo style,layer bang but now it's emily style (what it say?)yup like emily.. bangs make me more beautifull hahahaha (narcissism mode on) :D
jonah_blu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to have some... but i think it doesn't suit me..lol
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

don't have :D
emjee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have.. :D
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hehe.. :D :arrow: Wut iz a bang?? Iz it a gurly stuff or what? :question: [/b]
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have.
kidlatboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes ofcourse i have... emotional is the fashion!!!! [img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3527/1180415702384ee3.gif[/img]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have bangs but i had it grow so its like slash type hair already.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=fando91][b]Hehe.. :D :arrow: Wut iz a bang?? Iz it a gurly stuff or what? :question: [/b][/quote] bangs... [img]http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/creatas/cr15254/cr15254072.jpg[/img][img]http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/stylechannel/blog/061030/mischa_barton_400x300.jpg[/img][img]http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/e/f/asianhair37.JPG[/img] [b]^ notice the similarities with their hairstyle? that's what you call bangs. [/b] :eh:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sometimes yes sometimes no.. haha what was i thinking..i do have a bangs but im not emo!lolz

Last edited by humandoll'RIA (2007-10-13 21:32:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:54

[ 9 queries - 0.135 second ]
Privacy Policy