• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i dont have... hehe
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

hmm bangs..? yeah i have that [b]"hairy-thingy"[/b] called BANGS.. i love it.. but oftentimes it makes me real MAD .. why? it gets curly !! i just love it when i use hair iron.. :lol: question.. `em i that cruel to my hair that make them rebel to me?:cry: haha :lol: whattah question.. please answer me !! btw heres my pic.. [img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb70/khim_avril/06072008656.jpg[/img]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i need baangs. i feels so ugly without them. ... and fat, :paranoid:
kimi_1010
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea.. i have bangs.. (//_-) wooh.. emo style.. *im not emo!
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just had my bangs last week.. xP [img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg233/coo_canto/buh.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ♫aIkeE♫ (2008-06-11 12:00:56)

chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i have... straight one:D i just cut it a few weeks ago..
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have bangs. i love to have it. its cute. haha!
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have bangs, it makes me pritty. hehe :lol:
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeupz... i have my one sided bangs... it is obvious... wahehehe... +_+ emo..?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have bangs (//.\\)its lyk covering my eyes when copying sumting in skul lyk my teacher get mad and tell me to pony my hair :lol: im laughing that much because i cutted them myself,looking emo,and loving it :wow:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have bangs :D and i love it.. my classmates say it fits me thats why i didnt try removing them :lol:
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have... :thumbsup:
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a layered sided bangs.. i always have a bangs since i was in high school..
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah .. i have ... bt .. its kinda long na .. hehe ..:D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

none but i lyk 2 have bangs....
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes, I do have. But I don't want it anymore. It irritates me. :(
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. i have :)
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] none, i don't have it.. because it distract me from what i am doing and my mother prohibits me of having it.. [/b]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hab.. actually its EMO bangs..
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

When it comes time to cut my own hair, my scissors tend to give me bangs :retard: I think it wants my hair that way.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:12

[ 12 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy