• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

yeah, i always have bangs. that's my 'trademark'. my bangs is here since i was a little kiddo. :penguin:
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

=) Yup, yup yup!!!!
darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have one- sided bangs. But I'm not emo, I love being positive.
roxxzerothree
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i ♥ my bangs. BUT, SOMETiMES if i'm not in the mood in wearing my beautiful bangs, i use my hairband to hide it. "dunno why some people use hairbands BUT, STiLL not tucking their hairs off" LOL.[/align]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes ma'am/sir i do have bangs, just recently. it accentuates with my facial structure, i love it. && my dad said it makes me look more Asian, which is what I am very proud of =)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't have bangs but i want to have. I prefer side bangs than the old-fashioned-but-back-in-style-again bangs. :eh:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hhah.. i have bangs,,
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have no bangs :eh: but, i want to have :crybaby:
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center];][u]yah i hav bangs . . [/u][/align] [align=center]wenevEr its long olredi , i used 2cUt it by myseLf. :lol:[/align] [align=center][img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/whitney8214/Cupcakes_thumb.png[/img][/align]
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm . i have my bangs . :] and i dont want to remove it , :] i`m chinita so it makes me look better if im with bangs .
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes, Bangs are always popular.
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got bangs but its so annoying. thats why i have to let it grow back :D
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have thick bangs and my hair is short..it looks weird but i like it.. :)
ianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do have bangs.. =) since i was young.. but now i dont have.. but ilove too.. :lol:
ikyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

I do have bangs now. I just changed my hairstyle last Sunday. My hair used to be freaking long and I kinda look stupid if I were to describe my hair coz its super short now. haha! I just hope it'll grow soon. [quote=roxxzerothree]BUT, SOMETiMES if i'm not in the mood in wearing my beautiful bangs, i use my hairband to hide it.[/quote] Ditto! Its just that my bangs long ago weren't that beautiful... it looks aweful thats why I resort to using headbands. Friends say I look younger. haha. As if I'm that old. [quote=roxxzerothree]"dunno why some people use hairbands BUT, STiLL not tucking their hairs off" LOL.[/quote] I guess they just needed it to hold their hairs that're growing in a disheveled manner... i've done that.. :D

Last edited by ikyang (2008-09-01 23:40:43)

yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have..!! :( :(
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah I do have bangs cool. sometimes im an emo gurl,hahaha
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I dont have bangs.. :crybaby: but want to have :crybaby:
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: `m hapii to have bangs.. wweeeee:D
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh yeah... i feel so conscious when my bangs are clip upwards.. i seriously feel my forehead(noo) is big.. but some say it's not
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:58

[ 9 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy