• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i prefer to have abngs coz i have a big frontal forehead! :crybaby:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

yuhpzs i do have bangs, it's kinda [b]egyptian style![/b]
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah, i dnt have :) my mom told me that it causes pimples (depending on ur skin type). And ya, it caused me some.
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] well, i have "long bangs" like an emo hair.. sometimes i dont wear my bangs-out but its an advantage because i use my long bangs to hide my pimples.. [/b] [spoiler]here's my pic of my long-bangs in an emo style.. but im not really an emo...my friends just styled my hair at this time and take my pose =) only my hair shows.. whehhe!! [img]http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n326/pinkznotdead/emo010-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
janis angela...
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes. haha. loveeeeeet. :lol:
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont have bangs... i want to... but it causes pimples. :paranoid:

Last edited by anaid (2009-01-17 07:38:09)

eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bangs? it sucks! :)
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nah.. i dont have bangs..
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have bangs..and i dont want to have one... =)
--sweety10
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have bangs. :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Side Bangs. And it`s too short. It's the stufid gay's fault.
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I WANT to have bangs. But my hair isn't straight so if I do get them, they tend to curl and it looks stupid. XD
souricecream
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have side bangs. Yeeaaaa. :thumbsup: It's irritating sometimes, but I love it most of the time.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes i have :P
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yep. Side bangs.
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Side Bangs, Left and Right. I Tried Both but now im left sided.
Nox
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BOTH :D with bangs [spoiler][url=http://f.hatena.ne.jp/noxkawaii/20100311233331][img]http://img.f.hatena.ne.jp/images/fotolife/n/noxkawaii/20100311/20100311233331.jpg[/img][/url][/spoiler] w/o bangs [spoiler][url=http://f.hatena.ne.jp/noxkawaii/20091219195241][img]http://img.f.hatena.ne.jp/images/fotolife/n/noxkawaii/20091219/20091219195241.jpg[/img][/url][/spoiler] sorry if the pictures are too big, i dont have any program to use to make them smaller .___.
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah I have bangs :)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Long Bangsssssssssssssssssssss. (:
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uhm, yesh. Side bangs. Still. :plotting:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:45

[ 12 queries - 0.107 second ]
Privacy Policy