• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

[b][color=#ff9999]yes. i have bangs!! ^^[/b][/color]
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Yes i have.... though my hair is curly... lol... its not obvious anyway! :lol:
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't have bangs... But when I was a child, I had... hehehehe... Kinda cute though...
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]yes, i have bangs!., :D [/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont have bangs and i dont wanna have bangs coz for me bangs cover my eyes and its kinda annoying..(well, that's my opinion..)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

not an emo i have bangs lolz haha [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/DemonBladeMaster/Emoticons/Custom%20Emoticons/MyBad.gif[/img]
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah,I have bangs..here they are,but just don't laugh..ehhee..lol :lol:[/b] [img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1412/1365165735_b79a8995c7.jpg[/img]
09xviii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont have bangs
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't have bangs but when i was young i have. i don't want to have them anymore, they are just blocking my view.. :lol:
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have bangs :]
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have a bangs ^^
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i [i]had[/i] bangs :crybaby: but I'm planning to have it again! :D
flurteeyflirtlovesweet
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes I have BANGS! =)
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=red] yes, i have... [/color][color=purple] had them since my chiLdhood days.. [/color][/b][/align]
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I do have bangs..[/b] now at present.. [img]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8782/cam000415ue1.jpg[/img] [i]^playing around my cp..[/i] my classmates are shocked when they saw me having bangs.. they are teasing and calling me Emo.. but Sorry for them.. because I'm not an Emo.. and I don't even pretend to be one.. [b]I do have bangs..[/b] now at present.. [img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4328/cam000415222ei6.jpg[/img] [i]^(unedited)playing around with my cp..[/i] my classmates are shocked when they saw me having bangs.. they are teasing and calling me Emo.. but Sorry for them.. because I'm not an Emo.. and I don't even pretend to be one.. [b]posts merged by tinay[/b]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-29 20:11:21)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0040]I don't have bangs.. but I'd lyk 2 have bangs.. maybe because my classmates say i'm prettier woth them..[/color]
sheilashei_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have bangs.. hihihihihihihi.. take a look.. [img]http://i12.tinypic.com/7xy5ydj.jpg[/img] is it owkei???.. I don't think so.. huhuhuhuh..
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea. i hav bangs. i look like a total disaster without my bangs :lol:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yesh i do hav bangs x]
itsallaboutbe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have bangs.. i have a wide forehead!! hahahah!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:38

[ 11 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy