• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

arelz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

[color=blue][i] I have bangs[sided] like Emo...but i am not Emo....[/color][/i]
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i love bangs so much :lol: i will looks prettier with it :lol:
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hahaha.. ..i have a bangs yeh!!! .wew...
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I have bangs..well, side-bangs actually.
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wehhhh obviously.......... wajajaj
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't have bands.
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dati merOn haha... bkt dw skin kea pinahabah qOh na lang uLit haha... lol
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i have! look at my avatar..
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no i dun have hahahaha lol
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ya h i have =) cool =) :thumbsup:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have bangs..but not too long x]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i have... [spoiler][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/20j5yyr.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I HAVE BANGS to cover up my face, cause im a shytype gal :)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no..i don't have bangs.
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah. I do have one-sided bangs. :D And I'm loving it! :wow:

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-12-11 21:27:33)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i do have bangs.. haha :D [/b]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] yep i have a bangs :) [/color]
kim077
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah i have bangs ;) kinda short bangs lang
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have one. I just cutted it a month ago. and im hoping to grow it long again. before [spoiler][img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm134/xstel_07/SWEETREVENGE0601.jpg[/img][/spoiler] after [spoiler][img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm134/xstel_07/xstelrawkz211299.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have bangs LOL .. -[spoiler][b]look at my ava haha[/b][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:06

[ 9 queries - 0.163 second ]
Privacy Policy