• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

[b]i have .. :thumbsup:[/b]
vennemesse
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

[align=center][b]i have bangs.. and it makes me cute.. i look like younger and peeps says that it fit coz im a lot of this childish things.. and hanging it up makes me look like a mature one.. hahahaha..[/b][/align]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!., i have!., hehhe...
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have bangs but i think my bangs didnt fit my face :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah! i have bangs! like cleopatra's hahaha! :):) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes,i have a bangs & i hate it because its very annoying... :wallbash:
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I have bangs.but its in one side coz its to long.
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]of course yes i can't live without bangs[/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i've got bangs and people think i ruined it, i do my own hair. :P
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah .. its on the ryt side ..
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah! i do have! hahahaha. but it's kinda long [i]na[/i] :lol:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dont have any but i want to have bangs! so [i]cute![/i]:)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i dont hav too! :D but want to hav bangs..
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i do have bangs..i love bangs..hehehe..^_^
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yea me too i love bangs too. and i do have bangs. :]]
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i have bang .... im emo ..... but then i had to straight my hair for skool to bad .....
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yah I have Bangs!!! But its kinda long !! :D:D:D:D:D=)=)=)
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yupp.i luuv having bangss! they're cool :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't have bangs...:lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course i have!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:19

[ 10 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy