• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

yes..it's straight across my forehead :]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i don't have a bangs
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

side bangs. long already.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I have. But its now long.
honest_liar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yap.full bangs..love my bangs :)
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yea I have. Side bangs. :eh:
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

loong side bangs . :))
queenie17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont hav it !
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I have. But its long enough.
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes. so i can cover the scar on my forehead. :lol3:
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i have! :) i love my bangs too! :D
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

side bangs. :) i like it. :)
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ya, full bangs (((:
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea. full bangs.
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes, full bangs. without it, i will look like a boy, really.
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Long side bangs. XD And i`m getting irritated with it.
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, if i don't use any sprays or clay doh, i do have bangs, :D
..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YEAH :heart: :run: i <3 bangs :)
rosemae_061996
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeap :P
eizness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yehess. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 9 queries - 0.213 second ]
Privacy Policy