• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

freak_emo
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i do have bangs...hehe its in..
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

yepsz i have bangs.. hehe^^
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!! but it's irritating besides my forehead is tiny haha so i decided not to cut my bangs again
the_bucepati
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I dont have bangs, but I want to. :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i do have bangs!!..and it's cool!!:D
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep,... and it fits me... sided or not... =)
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] i like carrying a bag =) than without . even thought everytime you enter to the mall the security guard are checking your bags! =| [/b]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Don't have. I prefer short hair so it can be easily fixed :D[/color][/b]
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup... i have bangs... but i dont think my bangs suit my face....:crybaby: anyway,,, here's how I look with my bangs: [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/winona_015/webcampix.jpg[/img]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]no i don't have..i don't like bangs..its kinda irritating[/b]
matt_labxu
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i have bangs.. . . .:thumbsup:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have bangs.. it's aggravating me.. it keeps on getting in the way of my eyes!! but i just don't feel like getting a hair cut yet.. :P
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. i have i think it's cool but it's somewhat irritating especially when answering exams i don't usually wear hair pin
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have bangs., sometimes i wear it as full bangs.. sometimes., just on the right or left side.. :D
clumsii
» n00b
1969-12-31

wala akung bangs!!! hahahaha..:D
mcoy22
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope...i dont have any bangs
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do have bangs, i just cut my hair :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

as of now. None... :penguin:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes, kinda long though. :D
thisy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]I wan't to but i don't have one.[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy