• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

znelc27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

[align=center][color=f981b9][b]uhmm before i do have bangs, but now?? nahhh.. hehe[/b][/color][/align]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Oh there is a posh word for bangs. :lol: Britons call it fringes (well, just in case you meet a British somewhere. Haha.) =) BTW, I do have this. Of course. =|
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i have.. [spoiler] [img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/angeli718/celfone%20pix/cel2xvii009.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wish I have bangs. T__T But my hair's wavy so when I have bangs it goes in different directions lol
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap i do.. only the left side though.. [b]i have bangs since i was a kid, i have never tried a hairstyle w/o bangs[/b]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have bangs and i prefer having them to hide my emotions coz my eyes r expressive
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ohyeah .. I love having bangs [img]http://pics2.vampirefreaks.com/S/So/Sor/Sorrowful_Doll15/25708282.jpg[/img] it makes me feel EMO .. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/b]
ghettochild
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like my bangs/ fringe. however they irritate my skin and eventually cause acne.=D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope it looks weird
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i have because its cool to have bangs [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/zvpnwn.jpg[/img]
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have bangs it was really really long, i thought it was a comfortable xD now i'll kinda cut it a little bit so that i will never get hard to see things xD
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] maybe..:lol: [b][/b]
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i have bangs,,
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have bangs.. hahahah.. i look better with it.. heheh..:lol:
meck16_13@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

potah panget mo hehehe wala kalatoy latoy mukha mo kantutan nlang sapar nun dinidilaan pekpek:Dganito mararamdaman mo:crybaby:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i have bangs too![/i]
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep.. :thumbsup:
leghen
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm... i think it looks gOod! but sOmetimes it wOnt!! hahaha... i dont knOw why!!! i think my bangs is still moody tOo! like me!! Lol [img]http://photos-142.friendster.com/e1/photos/24/15/35965142/1_235294699l.jpg[/img] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/35965142[/url] add me up guyz! be my friendster!!! hehe waabyOooh all!

Last edited by leghen (2008-05-24 05:44:28)

leghen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://photos-142.friendster.com/e1/photos/24/15/35965142/1_487907515l.jpg[/img] hmm... well.. its my hair... i like the style of it.... adadadah!

Last edited by leghen (2008-05-24 05:52:34)

parfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i don't have bangs but i want to :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:28

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy