• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

tiny-well
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i do have bangs... like that of Kim Chiu.. hahaha.. I'm not her avid fan though. I just love the way she did with her bangs.. SO korenovela. :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

nah. i don't have bangs now. i don't like having bangs cause one of my friends told me when i was having my duty. i look toxic when i have it. :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

haha...i cut my hair to have bangs to make myself prettier....for the eyes of my crux...
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wiw i dnt have a bangs now ! but before i have :D hihi
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]i hav bangs..[/u][/i] :)
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i hav side bangs...[/b]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

uhhhmmm....yes?!haha.!!.
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have bangs too... :D i think it's in my avatar... :paranoid: but i cut it shorter =D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i have bangs.. for me, it's quite cute, but it hinders me when i'm in a rush.. ahaha! :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me?xDD i have bangs.,oh,aa pic? my ava.,lookatit.,XD [spoiler][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/Ascicatrizes.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes i have . since birth ? no, just kidding ^^
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love my bangs. i cant imagine myself without it. :D
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have bangs but it's not that long,.... :idea:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea..and it really sucks.. hahah..just kiddin' =) [align=center]visit my site..[/align][align=center] [img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm313/llyynn_photo/oo.jpg[/img][/align] [align=center][url]lynjuarez.multiply.com[/url][/align] [align=center][url]profiles.friendster.com./lynjuarez[/url] [/align] [align=center]feel free to leave some comments..=)[/align]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i used to have bangs before but now its gone..hehehe
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah, probably when i was a kid i never liked bangs
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i have bangz! look | | V [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/80/45/25575408/1_846653068l.jpg[/img] I'm in the green one! ^^[/spoiler] hhihi![/align]

Last edited by nicca07 (2008-08-21 11:13:12)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have my bangs before but i dont have it anymore cause i cut my hair =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I don't have BANGS, in fact, my forehead is already wider than an ordinary one, :wallbash::wallbash:
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink][b]i do have bangsz:P here-- [img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/old_school08/alaine--.jpg[/img] and when its messy,it lo0ks like this-- [img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/old_school08/1_803025037l.jpg[/img] heheh..=)[/align][/color][/b]

Last edited by fay_27 (2008-08-23 06:04:03)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:31

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy