• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

gracemac
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

[b]i have bangs i dont know if it really fits meh anyway here's my pic with bangs funny.[/b] :lol: [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/grace_cute_2008/120120850614314.gif[/img]
emolynr0cks666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

..yeah, ! have bangs... not too short one.. [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/27/87/3987872/856260011l.jpg[/img]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]i have bangs but i'm gettiing irritated to it already ! .. grrr . :mad: [/color]
cutiekrizia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have BANGS:) u can see it on my siggie. and I cut it myself 'coz the haircutters will not satisfy me. doing it myself will make me feel more comfortable but it takes some courage to do it too.
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to have one...
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have bangs and im happy with it..!! can't go out anywhere without my bangs..nyahaha..! Lol
jyc3
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have.. :)
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i have a bangs!.. [url=http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/thanya_02/f.jpg]cLick!cLickie mie![/url] [/align]
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes i Have Bangs.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i [url=http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/duchesz_v/1_395731478l.jpg]<3333[/url] my bangs :eh:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't have bangs but i want to have one-sided bangs..
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

dont have bangs.. :crybaby: but i wish 2 have..
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

before i have when i was in elem..but now i dont have..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i have bangs i mean like loooonngggg bangsss (upto eyes) :D i like having bangs makes me cute lol and it is IN right now emo style :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][u]yes i have... it makes me look younger! [/u][/b] =)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

My bangies are looooong. u____u And i don`t have plans to make it short. XD
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yup!!i do have bangs!my hair is layered so i can style it with bangs or without bangs :thumbsup:[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hav but my principal told me [b]not to hav bangs[/b][i] <- omg wtf?[/i]:angry:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i already have bangs.. yehey.. u can c it on my avatar.. hehe :D
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes..u can see it on my siggy and avie:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:00

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy