• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i have sideswept bangs that i think looks good on me coz i wear glasses but they grew out so its kinda weird hanging off the frame so im getting a new haircut ... again :P
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

oh yeah~ xDD I have bangs. It's [i]side bangs[/i].
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes! I have. :thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]<<< i have bangs , lolz one side bangs,,, xD[/b]
emobunny_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=#FF0000]i do have :eh: it's too long already :D but i like it ;) here l l l V [img]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww339/emobunny_018/wref3w4rfgertgr4g34g.jpg[/img][/align][/b][/color]

Last edited by emobunny_18 (2009-01-05 00:29:52)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. i would have to try it.. my mom said it won't look good on me.. lolz..
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hejejejej

Last edited by senam (2009-01-06 01:00:42)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

before, I have bangs. but, I dont feel comfortable having bangs, coz the wind just blows it on my face. ;]
sCott
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont have bang's but i think i would be more attractive if i have one.=)=
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope!!!!! im not emo...whahaha...wakoneks.... hi scott!!!welcome to ftalk
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i do have [b]bangs[/b] .. =) [i]sided bangs[/i] \m/ la lng, hehe [b]<<33[/b]

Last edited by janine13 (2009-01-06 20:11:27)

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea. i do have one. :D and i sooo hate it.:|
Ghoulishchick
» n00b
1969-12-31

i HAD bangs... and i plan to have one again soon. side bangs maybe? :)
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha.. full bangs..aha.. had it since last yr... dunwana make it groe longer..aha.. =|
~tAsHa_23~
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, i have bangs look at my pic.. i love my bangs :wow:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waah tasha you are so cute :P i got bangs. full bangs. :P <-------
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd prefer to have bangs :D =)
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]sometimes i have, sometimes i dont. depends on my hair's mood XD[/b][/color]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yap i have it since i was a kid. :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yea yea yea .... haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:52

[ 11 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy