• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

yeah i hav bangs right sided :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i'll takeit as 50-50.. i don't like bangs cause it is a disturbance in ur eyes... but i want to have bangs... cause it's nice.. hehe..
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have bangs and its cool. i lyk it very much..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have bangs since gradeskul till now.. hihi[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/591/591041jk8glt8mqw.gif[/img][/url]
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i have...i cut it by myself..haha..thats y its not straight at all
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup..i have
ninz14oreo
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey. yep i have bangs before! but now i don't have. but i prefer to have one :D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah I have side swept bangs :lol:
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have my bangs.. lol :) [img]http://photos-886.friendster.com/e1/photos/68/84/48154886/1_199323620l.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-886.friendster.com/e1/photos/68/84/48154886/1_814995367l.jpg[/img]
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yuo! I have very short Bangs.. well, Not that short..
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Long Bangs.[/b] [i]It blends with my hair so its not that noticable if I hide it. [/i] [img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/raider08balla/Animation105.gif[/img] [b][i]^^It looks like that.[/i][/b]

Last edited by DweaIsMe (2008-05-28 07:22:29)

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah last 4 years i have a short bangs then it became longer and longer sory thats all i remember
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, I do.

Last edited by gemandi (2011-04-22 00:36:19)

rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah i like the term :lol: =| §♥=yeah have one haha! §♥=look at my siggy! :lol:

Last edited by rukia_sakura19 (2008-06-03 10:25:19)

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I have bangs!:] It's a japanese style of bangs...ehehe..:)[/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes and it makes me cute!
maNICA
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i have bangs look at my avatar :)
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]nope.. hate it.. :D[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
andie11
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes its so kawaii.....
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope....hehe I have a curly hair so I think it's not fashionable...for us just for us with curly hair... :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:26

[ 11 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy