• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Yes. And hating it. It causes me to have pimples. :\
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

i used to.. but now i let it grow long :) no more bangs for me :)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. and many people hate it. coz they said i look good without it. lol.
helena chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

No i don't have
carlawho
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeshh
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:43

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy