• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

ajhay
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

+_+ i love my bangs.... +_+ im not comfortable without it... :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

[b]i have bangs...and i am really irritated wid it....[/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yep I have it. It used to be down under my nose. It's quite irritating and I couldn't see what was written on the board when I'm at school. I had my haircut done and cut my fringe. Its not long but its cool though cos it's spiky :P

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-04-15 19:11:20)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@kuya harvii- love yer hair.... but yer avatar is confusing i thought you were ate icee... hahaha @topic- yeah i have bangs...
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont have that bangs hehehehe i and i dont want to have that cause it covers my eyes and sumtimes i accidentally bump a girl because of that :disgust:
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have bangs..!! =D heehehe.....
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:17:30)

kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me i have bangs, it makes me feel comfortable, and warm..:D haha.. sometimes for girls who have pimples or small blackheads in their forehead, bangs can give you a help.. though sometimes, long bangs can disguise you as emo or it can be irritating.=D
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have bangs :redface:
© LòVèLy 9ìEseLÅ ©
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah.. i have a bangs
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I have bangs heres a picture (i just had my haircut last wednesday, April 16, 2008) [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2wh2l3t.png[/img] I Love it!

Last edited by philixre (2008-04-21 05:54:05)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

side bangs :P
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have bangs. so cute :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm...im not eally into bangs but my sister talk me into it and she even cut my bangs hahaha really cool sis huh?! well im thankfull she did coz now im loving my bangs =)
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea.. curly bangs.. can you imagine it?? :lol:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes i have.. :D
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i do have [spoiler] [img]http://photos-644.friendster.com/e1/photos/44/66/34106644/1_597948382m.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
onigiri
» n00b
1969-12-31

no i don't have
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uh-huh.. [spoiler][scroll][color=blue][b]i know you'll be back..you always do[/b][/color][/scroll][/spoiler]

Last edited by unique_user (2008-05-06 20:45:53)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup... i have bangs... and it has red & brown color! hahaha! i love it! and my longest bangs reached my nose..hahahah!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have bangs or do you prefer without them? A lot girls and even boys are having different styles of bangs and some prefer not to have one... So which one are you? Show us your style by replying

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:11

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy