• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing works....[align=center][/align] so ill start,,[align=center][/align] hope you enjoy this..sort of,,[align=center][/align] April?[align=center][/align]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

woot. wrong. September?
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope march??
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. december?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nope August?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. february?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. January?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah,,right... october?

Last edited by g-nut's07angel (2008-06-07 05:54:26)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong. May?
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oopps.. im not in d 5th month.. ahe.. my natal day will be n december... :D nwei.. whoever d individual below me.. :thumbsdown: will ur birthday be n december? if yes, wow.. my sixth sense is right.. haha if not, its okei.. i'll still giv you diz cake... ---> :cake: (note: i'm d one who bake it :lol:) P.S. advance natal day to you amigo.. :D

Last edited by lovegood (2008-06-07 05:57:43)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. no. October.?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naah,,,, august?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No.. June?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. February?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,, september?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. August>?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No` january?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeahsss... november?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. October?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,,, july?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:14

[ 10 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy