• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Naah. ur making it wrong. lols~ October? lols~
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

another wrong for u =D july?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah. January?!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah,that's me~~ nov?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah.my bday month doesnt move. =) february?!
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope!!! june???
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah June?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no~ October?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. January?!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup and im tired... :P lets make this different...... Before Nov?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. After December?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yippie~~ after June?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. After March? well. gotta go now. sleepy now.ZzZz. byee.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ ya~bye come again tomorrow =D after Oct?
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope!!! august?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah~ let's see..Feb?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]naah! :P august??[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ august?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.. :P january??
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. July? [[;
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:12

[ 9 queries - 0.659 second ]
Privacy Policy