• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

^wrong sis..:lol: August?:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope.. uhmmmm september?? :]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^still wrong..:lol: March?:D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah^^ .. nyc guess^^ april.. i think??
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^wrong again..:lol: October?:D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha.. nope.. november??
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice one siz =) feb???
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^close enough..:lol: December?;]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]nice one siz[/quote] yeah^^ nxt is march??
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... october???
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. haha july??
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope ..! june? =|
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is May????
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.... october?????
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] nah.. may?![/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^far out..:lol: April?;]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes~ but it is an april mop~ :P feb?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nopie!!...:lol: july??..:eh:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

no sis!hehe june?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^wrong sis..:lol: March?;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:02

[ 9 queries - 0.173 second ]
Privacy Policy