• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

black_eLjOy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[b] very far.. november?![/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope.... :P january?!
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. march??
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope september?
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes :P october?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh january?[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Month of Love Feb?! :D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no... :D may?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope next is october?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. hehe. next is december?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm nope... next is august??
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope. november next?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. :idea: june :exclaim: :question:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah. september?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

huhumm...Whong~ Oct?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope ... january???
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. hehe.. june??
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^not close..:lol: September?:D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope... august??
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wrong..:lol: october?:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:50

[ 9 queries - 0.575 second ]
Privacy Policy