• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

chicki
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope! :) october??
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope..that was close though... september baby? ;)
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope...... August.... :D :D :D December?
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. september?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. january?
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

no june/?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no~~ Feb?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,,, may?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~ jan?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. march?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. January?!
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. november?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah. September?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nooo.. december?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~~ March?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. april? :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~~ may?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... march?
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope,september . :D december?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ september?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:11

[ 9 queries - 0.518 second ]
Privacy Policy