• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

no.. :) may?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

no.. close enough november ??
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... june??
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yupz december right ??
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no..:lol: june?
unkn0wn83
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope! october??
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes! hehehe march???
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh,wrong =| urmm,july? :eh:[/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm,, wrong june ??
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahhh... january
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

close... but no october?
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no..no..=) january?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope maybe november ??
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... july?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. December???
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]nopez [/b] [b]june?[/b]

Last edited by g-nut's07angel (2008-06-14 04:27:53)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. sept??
unkn0wn83
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope! :D uhmm.. january??
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]nah.. august??[/b]
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naah! november??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy