• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope... uhmmm how about march???
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope september?
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

naaah :eh: aaam, February :question:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope...., ahmmm october like me????/
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope... jan...?
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

correct :thumbsup: next will be. . . June ? :paranoid:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nah feb.?[/b]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

toooooottt.... =D ur wrong... mmm.... maybe on december?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wrong.. jan.?[/b]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ur Wrong Next Is December
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wrongg!! september??[/b]
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope. Wahahahaha. May?
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong.. June?:thumbsup:
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.... next... 13 May???
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

No... hmmmm... [b]July[/b] ?
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. december?
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nope... hmmmm let see.. [b]January[/b] ?
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah.. :P september?
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: may?
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yep !! november..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:20

[ 11 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy