• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Wrong -1 too~ :P June?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[b]Ooh~ Correct. :P Umm.. January?[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Koweyk [/b] Congrats~ :D March?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

too far... october??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Too Far~~ May?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

naaahhh... january??
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope [august] too far! april? :rolleyes:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very close september ?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yhupp.. you got it! january?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

too far december ?
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

really far... june??
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:rolleyes:[b]nope...[/b] :paranoid:[b]september?[/b]

Last edited by g-nut's07angel (2008-06-13 02:52:49)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Too [b]Far [/b]sis..... :D Oct?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.... august?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~~ March?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... september??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah~ June?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.... january?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup~~ Nov?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... feb?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:43

[ 10 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy