• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Naah, January. nyahaha.
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope. :P april?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]enkkkk~ july?[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. err. December>?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]enkkkkkkk. january???[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ting tong,sakura chan~ :D Sept?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Naah, February?
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

no june?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]haha! ENNKKK~~~~ july?[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. January?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ting tong~~ Mar?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wrong.. april?[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

U got it wrong~~ Juno? June i mean...
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wrong. August?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nonono~ Oct?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wrong...^^ november?[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wrong. January?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]:)enkk... march?[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nono~ nov?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eerr. noo. Jan?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:02

[ 9 queries - 0.646 second ]
Privacy Policy