• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[b]got that wrong.:] febuary?[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

no sept?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~~ Dec?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wrong..:] june?[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyahaha.No. March?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nooo.. [b]july?[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. July?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

got that [b]RIGHT![/b]*ting* bye guys! need to go.. nice playing wid you.:] december?
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. :P august?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nopee. nyahaa.~~ igot it right! sakura_pinklove sept?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... nov?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no~ jan?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah. August?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ Oct?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yay! he got me right Again! January,January.January?!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ting Tong~~:D why're u so pumped up? :lol: Sept?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Naah. hha. im just know that u'll post next. lols~ January? 100x?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha~sulol yah......right 50x.. oct?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.yes.yes.lols~ How about january? nyahah~
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good One,U're riyt~ Dec?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:10

[ 9 queries - 0.480 second ]
Privacy Policy