• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Uhm Nope! January?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope.. 8 month of the yr.. ahaha.. September?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope march?!
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah.. nyc guess^^ october??
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^nope hahaha... May v March?! again! :D
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nope, August.. Sept?[/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. june?hho
sluurpblupblup
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope,,, november.. :D june???
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^shhh...u shouldnt tell others ur birth month...that'll make anyone can say nov easily while u're around :D btw,Nope~ Nov?
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

august . . february ??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Close... June?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

wrong . =D january maybe?
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] nope.. very far.. september?![/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

no!!..:P err.. December??..:eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

far far away~ may?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ far out..:lol: September?:D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. ^^ January??
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... september????
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D nope... ---------------------------------------- 23 june? :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yessss..only month duduulll august??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy