• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope... :P september?! :eh:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

ryt.. next will be july?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. hehehe how about december??
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. ^^ v is it .. march?? hmmm??
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope.!!! :lol: how bout Jan.?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol no! march?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh may??[/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope... november?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyaaah~~ July?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh feb.?[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whong~~~ August?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whong too june.?[/b]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.... november?
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... close.... october?... XD
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]nope,. [b]uhm,. october?[/b][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]nah .. april?/:D[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... :P wut about March?
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. haha october for the next?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh july.?[/b]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i][b]nah .. uhm?? march?:D[/b][/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:28

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy