• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[b]yup yup[/b] =) :thumbsup: next is september :question: :D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

exactly.. =) next is november?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

error again! :P ==== you wer born on july? hehe
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next is may?
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]no[/b] :) next is [b]june[/b] :question:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no ! nxt .. feb ?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yeahhh march?? [/b]
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oooppss no..=) [b]Ahhmm April[/b]??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh no... next will be sept?
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha. yup its sept. nice guess. its august..??
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope! ., .ahmz.,. november?
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope nope . August?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]no feb.??? [/b]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt is december? :lol: [i]if you're not december. pls don't bother to post[/i] :lol:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope.. im not in december =D next is july??
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope . next would be January ?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nooo may?? [/b]
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nooo. September?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope :) :):arrow:feb?
-unidentified-
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah.. too bad >> ill try May?=|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:48

[ 9 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy