• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

zeroeightforever
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

1 point haha !. next is march
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

right! ur good.. next is august?

Last edited by fueledbyramen (2008-09-21 05:44:20)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha ..yeah!...:D [b]next is august?..[/b]

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-09-21 05:44:58)

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nu-uh.... next is...september..
superman02
» n00b
1969-12-31

naah.. hmm.. july?
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no... how about uhmm ... capricorn?..
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nu-uh.. next is.... december?
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah! uhm, february? [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

really close but no....hw bout january..?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOLZ. Yer too far. Next is July?
merryl_joy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]noooo. bout september?[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong !! June ????
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong.. uhmm april?

Last edited by zeroeightforever (2008-09-21 12:04:10)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

NOPE :P nxt is NOVEMBER?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope, mine's may :lol::lol: May??
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. next is june?
Francis115
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,,sory I'm February next is November??

Last edited by Francis115 (2008-09-21 21:22:57)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

NOPE :P nxt is july??
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nope.. i'm April..[/b]:thumbsup: next is [b]September[/b]..??=)
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong :retard: next,, december ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy