• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

EMae
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Noo. Hmm, September? :)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

wow! so close..April celebrant here..:lol: how about.. October?
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. august?? =)
feenkiidoll
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeh. correct! :] AUGUSTA here x]] jiji how 'bout July?

Last edited by feenkiidoll (2008-11-08 08:04:46)

torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you got it gurl.. heheh.. october??
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. its november next is [b]January?[/b]
~~francie~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.. so close.. next is [b] september? [/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope next is march?
~~francie~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.. [b] november??? [/b] :)
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. may?? =)
~~francie~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope... next is [b] october?? [/b]
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahhh... :D so ur a december baby?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope :arrow: [b] july?[/b]
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah, u got it.. november??
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. :p october??
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahh... january???
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. march?? =)
rock09eyjay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whops!~ rOng. haha. septembeR?
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. next is october?
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no no :D :D :D june? :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:20

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy