• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

gawd! exactly! how did ya know? hihi ____________ february?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

wrong.... heheheheh :P how about September ?
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap...... how bout july????
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.... how about May?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.... uhmmm, december??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) january>? :ninja:
kohicrust
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.// --- //. [b]august[/b]?
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. =p next is September .?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah right! May?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no and wrong!!! :/ uhmm August? :paranoid:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah.... wut 'bout May?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope! ahmz.,. september?!?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhhh jan.??? [/b]
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah.. maybe june?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope ahmz august?!?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong! dec? :D
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahh..wrong... :( august???
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah. hehe :P ______ august?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sorry.. November?
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^wrong!!! Its ok im for September!!!! hehheheheh:)) Im guessing May 2,1997 right??? :D

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-02 22:04:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:36

[ 10 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy