• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope.^^~ next is October..??:D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

still wrong xD try again soon :lol: next is July?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. next is may?
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. haha.. next is january? =)
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope :) next .. november ?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naha~So faar~ January?
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ nope.... v how bout october?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes ! got it :) next .. august ?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nopee maybe in june??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next, may?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah.... how about september??
xhiamham
» n00b
1969-12-31

:evil::redface::eh::retard::wasted::smoke::ninja::drool::crybaby::puke::puke:shit:penguin::wallbash::penguin::penguin::wallbash::wow::thunder::cloud::gift::cake::globe::clock::kiss::norose::rose::question::norose::question::exclaim::idea::arrow::thumbsdown::thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:=):clock::):|=|:(:cry:=(:D=D:lol::o:O;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes::P:angry::mad::disgust:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope its not feb?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah... january?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope..nope june?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... :P september?! :eh:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. :/ march? :)
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

No...... June???
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: close.. ;) mm.. [b]september?[/b] :D:D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ! next .. november ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:20

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy