• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope :P january??
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nah... hmmm...july?:eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. it's february :arrow: how about may?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... mybe nov.?
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. is it June?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... mybe july??
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope either.. maybe december?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

still..nah.. mybe feb.?
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. ^^ maybe february?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. may be july?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999]Nope. Minus 1 month. :] Next is on [b]April[/b]?[/color]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope........:P june?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) november? :ninja:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaah nice guess nik.. how abt september?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... ;] how about.. march
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no....hehe, uhhmmmm, AUGUST???
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope ;) ehm, maybe july? :D
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. uhm, june?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

quite right sis :lol: mmm... maybe its on april..
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nopee.. september...??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 10 queries - 0.710 second ]
Privacy Policy