• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

gratitude1
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

haha!!! nahh!! how about! jan.??
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

^ nurp... next is march???
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope. :p next is sept.?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea! bessy! u got it correct! next to me is april?
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.., bout june/???
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.! haha next to me is september?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ! nxt .. august ? :)
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no... about july...
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ! nxt .. october ? :)
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next to me is september?
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahh... ^tom. is my birthday.... so its august =) v next is august v
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Nope[/b], very close, it's July :D :arrow: ....... May :question:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... next will be august?
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... october??
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah .. ! got it .. next .. january ?
carljustine_javier1
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]nope^^.. next is september??^^ ..[/quote] ________________
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope :) next .. december ? :rolleyes:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. next is July?
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope^^^.. the next will be December?? _______________ [img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/tnkrbell16/footprints-1.jpg[/img]

Last edited by soul_keeper81 (2008-08-24 04:45:48)

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope :) next .. january ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 9 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy