• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope... october is next?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope. :| next is january?
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. :p next is.. march? :eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... next is august?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah...u got it!.... uhhmmmmmmm, july?...:D
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nahh,itz not next wil be november
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :doubt: nxt is december?
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong :P hmm.. july?
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

enkkk wrong :lol: december?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ;) october :D ?
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

NoPE!!! :P next... :arrow:december????????:question:
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope im first month..... if my sense and mind strong.. january??? :rose: :cake: ^^
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no...., this is really fun! august?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ;) next january ?
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wrong guess... january?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong !! :o Desember ?? :D
e_r_i_c040
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope Febuary??
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha no...it's august... hmmmmmmmm[b], SEPTEMBER[/b]?......
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha! almost. it's august. January?
merryl_joy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nope. nxt is june?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:21

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy