• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Nope. Its August. :) -- next is january?
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope... :D next is december ?
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..ehRr..nope, JUNE.. ..OCTOBER??...
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]NO.[/b] next is.. August? :eh:
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]NO.[/b] hmm next is.. JULY?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. next is may?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. are u april? :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nope.. next is march?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no. december??? :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]n0pe :| next is august???? :question: [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah.. september?..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope sis yar wrong... nxt is.. march?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Yep![/b] =):thumbsup: next is October? :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Nope! :thumbsdown: May?[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. :D september?
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... june? :D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Nopie.[/b] :D September?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

na ah! August?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes!! haha. ot: I know your crush na shang. :lol: V march?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope .. how about july ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy