• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

what the.. hehe.. feb?
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nooo. is it december??
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nO! Im June JuLy??
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

n0! its may.. [u]December?[/u]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you got that right.. november?
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nopee. is it October?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope. Too close. :lol: December?
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yep... november?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nope~~ its February~~ Next is April~???
princessmisa
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope!:P next is.....june.:D

Last edited by princessmisa (2008-11-21 08:40:08)

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah!! it's feb.... mmmm november??
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope :P june ?? hihi ~
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nope.. September?
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nope .. May :D Uhm, May also ?
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]MAY???[/b] no [b]WAY!!![/b] [b]I`M JANUARY![/b] [u]December?[/u]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nope.... November? I know a lot of people whose bdays are november...
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope..... weeh... nxt is october?! :question:
kylecute007
» n00b
1969-12-31

yers will be.. september?
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. is it november?
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope! not even close...;) july?!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:53

[ 9 queries - 0.116 second ]
Privacy Policy