• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope... september??
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope. is it December?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope is it April? =|[/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. :) is it July?
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. is it October ? :D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. is it August?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... july??
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. is it February?
~~francie~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

you're right! maybe the next is [b] May [/b]?
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope... next bday is December
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Noo. :D Next to me could be [b]August[/b]?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]n0pe... next is june??? :D :D :D :D[/b] [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/y2qh1.jpg[/img][/align]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

september? woohooo
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope...wrong.. next could be DECEMBER???
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nah.. :P next is.. january?? :D[/b] [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/y2qh1.jpg[/img][/align]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nah.. hmm april?
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=yellow][align=center][b]wrong.. next coulde be MARCH??'[/b][/align][/color]

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-11-20 15:56:07)

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]haha.. washu.. nah :D next is febuary?? :D[/b] [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/y2qh1.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-11-20 15:56:43)

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nahh.. i think its may
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nah. ahahha its a scret.. :P blehh!! but try to guess it.. agEn.. ahahha :P nxt is apriL?? [/b] [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/y2qh1.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-11-20 16:14:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:21

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy