• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

no no no :D nxt is october ?
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

^ nurp sis..:) february???
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope its june.. march :question:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Haha! =D Wrong! :lol: :D January? :question:[/b]
iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope :| how boud may?
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No!!! Ummm May????:D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whoong.. jan.???? [/b]
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope :) august :question:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]noooo march??? [/b]
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup =) :thumbsup: next is july :question:
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope october:thumbsdown:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

nohhh next is dec???
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]noooo july??? [/b]
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahh... next september?
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nope .. february ..??
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no no no ! nxt is june ?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope .. hmm,august? :eh:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no no no ! nxt is december ?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no! ahmm.. march??
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah you're right im march next is july...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:10

[ 9 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy