• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[b]nahhh feb.?[/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope.. hmm?? march??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i],.nope.. [b]uhm,. january?[/b][/i][/align]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Noo hehehe September?"
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh may???[/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]yah,.! ;) [b]uhm,. feb?[/b][/i][/align]
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope :) [b]august?[/b]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope! [b]october?!?[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Too far far far away~ Dec?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh october??[/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-12 04:02:23)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

too far far far away~ :lol: Oct?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]weeeee nahhhh maybe march???[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whong! :lol: January?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i LOL'd :lol: no i'm november.. what about april?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~ November =D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whong!! feb.?????[/b]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. hmm.. March? :paranoid:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i],.nope.. [b]uhm,. nov?[/b][/i][/align]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

``nope. ````february.??
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aw no-vember. Jan?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:40

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy