• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

yeah. haha. nice guess! :eh: ___________ january?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

No September! v
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next will be may?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.... February? :D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt would be.. january.?
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: nope.. i'm february.. :) :arrow: next will be june? :idea:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt would be in.. july.?
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah right!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: next august??
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whong... feb.???? [/b]
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :D september :question::
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next will be may?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh jan.?? [/b]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope :) oct ? =|
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: nah ah.. it's july.. :) [i]sept.?[/i] :D [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

naahhh~~ nxt would be.. december..??:doubt:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next will be sept?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ! jan. ? :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh feb.??? [/b]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

that's wrong =D next :arrow: [b]October[/b]:rolleyes:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope urmm, July? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:46

[ 9 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy